Memory Support at The Plaza at Mirador:
In Corpus Christi: a new choice for state-of-the-art memory support.
The Plaza introduces a brand-new, secure neighborhood for memory support in a safe-and-sound, homey setting surrounded by an exceptionally skilled, licensed staff.
Residents with Alzheimer’s, dementia and other memory challenges benefit from:
- Private, furnished suites with personal bath
- Controlled entrances and exits
- 24-Hour emergency response system
- Personal assistance with activities of daily living
- Medication supervision & prescription refills
- Secure outdoor sensory garden
- Three nutritious meals daily
- Country kitchen
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry
Our programs are designed to strengthen skills and provide meaningful activities, building on the unique needs and life experiences of each individual.
Two residency options for added flexibility:
- The Life Care plan: Independent Living residents have priority access to The Plaza at little or no additional cost.
- Move directly in to The Plaza for a monthly service fee, with no entrance fee.
Music & Memory℠ Program
For details on Memory Support at The Plaza, please call (866) 579-6224 or contact us here.